Unfortunately we are postponing Reunion 2020. We plan to reschedule and will be in touch when we know more. Please check back here soon.
Centennial Reunion 2020
Come back through the blue doors and reconnect with friends and faculty at the Centennial Reunion 2020! We will be celebrating the milestone reunions of classes ending in 5 and 0, but all alumnae are welcome to attend reunion events.
For more information, contact director of Alumnae Relations Emily Bronstein at 212-537-5655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday, May 1
12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Reunion kickoff and student performance
- Alumnae Luncheon: Distinguished Alumnae awards and more!
2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Class of 1970: Meet with Head of School Paul A. Burke and other special 50th Reunion Activities
- All alumnae: Return to the Classroom
3:10 - 4:00 p.m.
- Schoolhouse tours
- Alumnae and Upper School Students Networking Session
Saturday, May 2
2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Keynote Presentation: Nightingale's History and Future
- "The History of Nightingale", by co-authors Kitty Gordan (former Assoc. Head of School) and Diana (Meisinger Shaikh) Frangos (former faculty)
- "Teaching and Learning for Nightingale’s Second Century", by Claire du Nouy's (Assoc. Head of School and Head of Middle School)
3:15 - 4:45 p.m.
- Nightingale Alumnae present "NEDTalks": Alumnae deliver short powerful talks on their areas of expertise (see below)
5:00 - 5:30 p.m.
- Class of 2010 Special Event: Opening 10 year letters
- 75th Anniversary time capsule opening with the Class of 1995
5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- All Alumnae Reunion Reception
- Parents of Alumnae Reunion
Interested in joining your reunion committee?
Contact Director of Alumnae Relations Emily Bronstein at email@example.com or 212-537-5655 to learn more about how you can get involved.